1.4.08

What if?

A dream come true.


En route to HogwartsWhat if it was true after all? As I was rushing to jump into my train, I snapped this little image. I loved the subtle reference from British Rail to this iconic book. You don't know what I am refering to? Then you are probably from another planet...

Anyhow, if like me you appreciate to come across such cultural references in the streets and you happen to be in Paris, then wander in Montmartre. Amélie's café is of course on every uptodate guides but for proper contemporary litterature look out for Garou-Garou, the passe-muraille. The Marcel Aymé's iconic hero, an extremly boring civil servant who was able to walk through walls, is also evoked on the eponymous square. How? A bronze statue is literally coming out of the wall...

2 comments: