19.3.09

A breeze of fresh air

The best run ever

I will not crack a series of bad jokes on running to the loo, sliding marks, etc. No, I am not scatological enough to clutter this page with such vocabulary. However, I am from the French Alps, and I have also visited Japan recently, as a result, I could only be seduced by these Japanese toilets...
"Regular" Japanese bogs are already over-equipped with interesting features, including well-positioned water and air jets, heated seating, onboarded music to cover up your own soundtrack and preserve your integrity... So I was just wondering if this limited edition had a few more tricks in its bag. I don't know: evergreen scents, chilled breeze to give the feeling of speed, clapping and crowd roaring to encourage your skiing performance, etc.

In fact, I am not sure to let my brain wander any further, because I am certain that it will never even come close to the reality. Japanese toilets rules, that is all.


To read further:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 am

    Interesting!! I am sure my boyfriend would love them! (but then who knows how long he would spend in there...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard they are truly state of the art, and put British loos and american toilets to shame !

    Going to be visiting your lovely country soon, dining at as many scrumptious places as is possible, and saw your 2006 post on oral sex with a fork :)

    ReplyDelete